Wednesday, February 27, 2013

AAPL: Apple: Can't We All Just Get Along?

Apple: Can't We All Just Get Along?
by Brian Grosso

Reading articles on Apple (AAPL) on Seeking Alpha these days is like reading the transcripts for political campaign ads. There is no common ground. Everyone either wants to proclaim the stock the deal of the century or dead money with endless downside risk. Even those articles that are self-proclaimed to be unbiased shed their true colors at some point. This polarization in sentiment is shocking to me as typically investors, especially value investors are more open-minded and realistic. While I am in fact long AAPL with a $450 entry point a few weeks ago, I do not deny the presence of risk. As a Seeking Alpha writer I feel that my job is to identify what type of articles that could help investors are not already available on the site, and then go about making them available. Right now I think we could all use an objective analysis of Apple and so I hope this article will provide just that. I will discuss all the heated points about the company and present my realistic view. read more »

Get Seeking Alpha notifications with our iPhone App | Android App

More on AAPL

Apple - Better As A Villager Than A Chief by Benedict Tubuo (Beevest)

Why Apple's P/E Multiple Is An Anomaly by Ray Merola

A Check-Up On Apple's Financial Condition by David Schauber, Jr.

Other articles that mention AAPL

Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News by Wall Street Breakfast

Intel Won't Build Apple's iPhone Chips by Ashraf Eassa

Gemalto Offers Growth With Security by Stephen Simpson


Why are you receiving this? You subscribed to real-time article alerts at Seeking Alpha.
If this email was forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe to this email, click here.

Manage your emails:
Get alerts on additional tickers and manage all your email alert choices here
I'm getting too many emails: manage your email alert choices
I'm no longer following AAPL: unsubscribe from all AAPL email alerts
This type of alert isn't helpful to me: unsubscribe from article alerts on AAPL

To ensure you receive these emails in the future, please add account@seekingalpha.com to your address book, contacts or list of safe senders.

Sent by Seeking Alpha, 345 7th Ave. Suite 1400 New York, NY 10001

No comments:

Post a Comment