Friday, November 30, 2012

Kindle Book System Closes this weekend

Hey Guys,

As you know, my friend Ryan's "Number One Book System" is closing SOON and all the last-minute folks are coming out of the woodwork with questions.

Here is your FINAL link:Click here to get the "Number One Book System"

And here are the answers (in Ryan's voice) to some of the biggest questions they've been getting:

Q. How do I format my Kindle books? A. We show you three different ways inside our system (the first two use FREE open source software). After these lessons basic formatting can be done in 15 minutes or less.

Q. What are the traffic costs to promote my books? A. You can launch your book with 100% FREE traffic but we usually spend between $50-$300 a title (about the average first months' sales during the launch) - after that Amazon's marketing takes over... for FREE!

Q. Can I publish other people's books if I don't like to write? A. That's my entire business model. Inside the training you'll learn 3 different models for finding and contracting authors. It's pretty simple and there are LOTS of them.

Q. Will your Kindle system work in other languages? A. Yes, only WAY better. There is practically NO competition for languages other than English even though only 27% of the world actually speaks English. We are looking for Spanish partners right now!

Okay - I'm back.

I hope this answers your most burning questions.

Remember, if you dilly-dally you will be shut out.

Join the Kindle Revolution now!

Here's the FINAL CHANCE link

Ed Dale

P.S. The Kindle community is over 4,200+ strong and growing...I'm there, come and find me :)

Click here now

30DC Inc, 80 Broad Street, Fifth Floor
New York, NY 10004, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment