Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Break Free

It's been so long since I have been trying to get the definition of "breaking free", something which is going to work for me. 

All of us are different individuals and have different backgrounds, thinking and approach towards life and so definitely something which works for others, might not work for me and I need to explore this for myself.

At times, I feel like switching my current work profile and do something totaly different and that would make feel as if I have broken free. 

Spending time with the loaved and dear ones is something all of us love and cherish and but current day work pressure and life style does not let this happen easily. Would this be "breaking free", I mean leave everything behind to spend time with you near and dear ones.

Lately, I have come to realize that sprituality can play a major role in bring our stress level down, the stress which is caused and accumulated by of routine life style.

I need sometime with myself deparately to explore the meaning of "breaking free" for me man.

Damn it...when will that day come....

No comments:

Post a Comment