Wednesday, June 27, 2007

First Ray of the new Dawn

One fine morning I woke up and decided that I wanted to reinvent myself. I was tired of my engineering degree and my job in a vast, faceless corporation where I used to write instructions to be fed in a computer. It was an alarm for me, which triggered, though a little late, but I was happy as for the first time I was planning to do something I will cherish and enjoy the whole of my life. I was going to be a writer.

Little though I knew at that point of time, what it will take to be a writer. The only thing I knew was; I was brimming with joy just by the thought of taking this as a career. So is this “Job Satisfaction, a term widely misused by everyone while job hopping. It probably might be; if just the thought of doing something can fill you with joy and energy, imagine what it will feel to experience it…And I decide to be an infant in this newly discovered world and learn to start crawling to be able to take big strides on my way in the future.

And this is first my step while I learn to crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment