Sunday, September 25, 2011

Great Weekend

The weekend was great. Friday evening started with watching a champions league match in Chinnaswamy stadium in Bangalore. I got a company sponsored ticket for an executive class lounge in the stadium for the evening which made the evening quite eventful. I was least interested in this match between RCB and Warriors, however the match turned out to be a thriller with the result going till the last ball. Warriors won the match by scoring two runs in the last ball.

Saturday was a routine shopping day. The only difference was that this saturday, I was shopping for myself and my wife was following me...quite a change..huh...I picked up a few dresses for my upcoming US trip. I am off to SFO this Saturday and quite excited about that.

Sunday went in just lazing around at home and playing with the little kid...and now Monday is round the corner with shit load of work already piled up in the Inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment