Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fake IPL Player: A Great Success

Like any other Indian, I too am crazy about cricket and get involved with it passionately. IPL has been a great revolution in the game. With session 2, IPL as a concept is getting matured and as a format definitely making it's place to replace, the now favorite, one day format.

With all other things on one side, the one thing which I personally admired,liked and followed to every bit of detail is the blogs written by our fakey, the Fake IPL Player. Man, I must say, the man has the vision, the style, the ability or write and dramatize things, the ability to articulate and build stories and what not. I am all praise for the man behind Fake IPL Player. I don't really care whether it was a cricketer who was a part of KKR team, a journalist who was following the team, a friend of someone who was a part of KKR administration or wahtever. The entire series of Fake IPL player was well conceptualized, nicely co-ordinated and well written. There could be questions about the indentity of the person and we donot know whether it was a player faking or a faking player but at no point of time we can question or doubt the facts that were mentioned in the entire series of the blog.

I have followed the entire series of Fake IPL Player bit by bit, detail by detail and doubted the author lot of times and thought of digging out details on internet to find out who could be behind this but then I thought, I should rather enjoy and appreciate this entire fun from outside.

And finally after watching the shadow video of Fake IPL player and hearing the sound of his voice, I could not stop my self but write a few lines about him, as a gesture of appreciation. This is just to tell the fakey (Fake IPL Player) that how much I appreciated and admired him all throughout the series. If You happen to read this blog fake, do drop a comment to me just to confirm that you have got that message.

Long Live our Fake IPL Player.

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. mobilecric.com

    ReplyDelete